Customers please note:
Kindly check your ticket/flight/date/timings while accepting the ticket.
- Domestic: Kindly reconfirm your departure time on the day of the travel from respective airlines and at each stopover.
- International: You must reconfirm your continuing or return reservations atleast 72 hours prior to flight time departure. (for airline toll free numbers, please visit the Airline Info section on our website).
- On all unutilized ticket before departure,there will be service charges besides the cancellation charges levied by the Airlines. No refund on partially used tickets.
- On Sunday/ Holidays and same day, passengers should arrange to get their tickets cancelled by themselves. On Saturdays tickets for cancellation will be accepted upto 2.00pm only at our office.
- Please cancel your ticket atleast 24 hours before flight departure, else you might lose upto 50% to 100% plus cancellation charges. Cancellation and refund policy for every airline is not necessarily the same. Airline cancellation policy for consolidator tickets are different from full fare tickets.
- NO REFUNDS ON LOST TICKETS. No refund if airline closes down its operation
- Some airline tickets are totally non refundable. Please get all details before completing the purchase. Airline has the discretion to change their rules. As and when they decide to do so we have to abide by the airline policy.
- We act as agents for airlines and accept no responsibility for cancellations of flight, re-schedule of flights by airlines. Even if the airline cancels a flight and agrees to give a full refund, there will be a minimum service charge.
- We are an agency working on behalf of the airline and the airline policy governs our major policy changes.
- We are not responsible to inform you about any schedule changes or flight cancellations. We are not responsible if your reservation gets cancelled due to dupe reservation(making multiple reservations on the same airline through more than one agency) in the airline system. We will do what is possible on our behalf to help you.
- We will put in any request for meals and seating but are not responsible if the airline does not honor it. We will make a request for any complimentary accomodation as per pessenger request, but we do not govern the airline. Airline decision would prevail when it comes to anything that is complimentary. You are free to reconfirm your request with the airline prior to departure.
- Please reconfirm your complete name(first name and last name as per your passport) in your itenerary before making a purchase. Some airlines do accept a single alphabet error. Airline does not allow name change on the itenerary once ticketed. You will be responsible for any name error and will have to pay the necessary penalties to reissue the ticket subject to availability.
- Some airlines have made it mandatory for us to issue only E-Tickets. If you intend to buy only paper tickets the airline has additional charges. Please verify at the time of purchase with our representative.
- Please reconfirm with the airline whether you require any TRANSIT VISA before purchasing your ticket. We are not responsible for updating you of any changes in transit visa regulations.
- Please reconfirm with the airline about the baggage allowance and restrictions before departure.